-=PCTechTalk=- Re: KeyBoard Cowboy

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:08:39 -0400

Neither actually.  I've had two separate eye surgeries in the past nine
months....one for a severely torn retina and one for a cataract that formed
after the surgery for the torn retina.  I had reasonably good eyesight, though
did wear mild prescription glasses.  Now I'm back to normal again.
 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
            Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:17:53 -0400, rudy wrote:

|  Curious, did you have lasik surgery or just get the proper
|  glasses? I am going to finally get some glasses for sporting
|  events, near sighted. I think you just got glasses..20/20 is
|  great, hope to get back to that soon..

| |
| |  Regards,
| |