-=PCTechTalk=- Re: KeyBoard Cowboy

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:56:27 -0400

I assume you're seeing an eye surgeon.......sounds scary indeed!   Hope it all
clears up soon.
 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
            Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 The trick to flying is throwing yourself at the floor and missing.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 22:36:29 -0400, cristy wrote:

|  Keyboard,
|
|  Glad to hear of your successful surgeries, I am going in for a
|  Selective Laser T  on my left eye in a few weeks, had the right
|  eye done back in June to try and lower my eye pressures.  So far
|  the pressure has dropped a touch, hoping for more of a drop as
|  time goes by.  Right before the last surgery, I experienced a huge
|  floater with flashes of light and a big blob black looking weblike
|  thing in my direct line of vision, it scared the heck out of me,
|  was thinking detached retina, alot of it has cleared up now but
|  still see some of it as well as an occasional flash of light.  My
|  aunt had a retinal detachment in one eye and lost her vision from
|  it.  Her surgery was not so successful.
|
|  Christine

| |
|  |
| | |
| |  |
| | |  Regards,
| |  |
| | |  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
| |  |
| |  --
| |  Please remember to trim your replies (including this sentence
| |  and everything below it) and adjust the subject line as
| |  necessary.
| |
|  |
|  |