-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Detailed backup image instructions

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 02:38:30 -0400

Hi Harold,
    Progress, Yes.
    Finished tutorial that's ready for publishing, No.

    My only excuse is that my bi-polar other self (Hello Me, it's You
again.) has reared his ugly head and distracted me unmercifully since
getting back online after that 3 year draught.  Among other things, I've
been trying desperately to reorganize my own mess of a hard drive before
breaking out the Imaging software to run it here.  My original plan was to
take a week to three to get organized and then write up the tutorial while
working it on my own system.  The problem is that shortly before coming back
online I bought two very large drives to replace all of the smaller ones
I've been using and that resulted in a system that was about a billion times
more unorganized than I originally planned on cleaning up.  Regardless, that
is no excuse for making you wait so long for a single set of instructions.
I am truly sorry for the delays and will try to resume work on it Sunday.
It would have been Saturday, but I have two ceramic showers to start
building tomorrow.        :O)

Peace,
GMan