-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Detailed backup image instructions

  • From: "Harold B." <harold7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 19:50:58 -0400

Sandi, I'd say you are 100% right. I just wanted to know if this is still on
the burners somewhere. Back burner is fine with me as long as someone is
thinking about it. This still interests me even though I have other problems
now. I'm using Windows XP desktop computer, and very happy with it. However,
someone in fhe family recently purchased a new laptop and now has Windows
Vista (we were told that all new computers now come with Vista, like XP is
not considered anymore.

And now I'm newly learning (so I can help this person) how to maneuver that
touchie touchie mouse (it's not a mouse anymore) and have to now deal with
an entirely new system. I'm fine with XP but Vista is a new ballgame. Just
when I now know how to configure XP just the way I like it, facing this
Vista is quite daunting (or is the word, intimidating?). But I still eagerly
await detail instructions on what a backup image is all about. --- Harold