-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Detailed backup image instructions

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 02:45:35 -0400

Harold,
    I have to apologize to you again.  Not for making you wait, but for
apparently making you wait for more than what it appears you want.  I have
been slowly working on a rather comprehensive tutorial that focuses on every
method of backing up that I can conceive, while it seems that you are only
looking to learn "what a backup image is all about".  If I'm
misunderstanding your needs, please let me know.  I can answer this more
focused question much faster and without the research involved in writing a
large scope tutorial.

    I'll also wish you the best of luck with the new Vista system.  Keep in
mind that Mike the Mod has a group specifically for Vista users and
questions/concerns about that operating system.  The info to join is in his
signature.         :O)

Peace,
GMan