-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Detailed backup image instructions

  • From: "BashfulBob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:51:34 -0500

Hi
I use an infrared wireless mouse (which is good for about 3
feet) and I love it. There is just enough room on the laptop
next to the touch pad to use the mouse when I am away.

It uses AA battery's, and I use Radio Shack rechargeable.
Otherwise it would be expensive. The recharge last me about
3-4 days with moderate (what ever that is) use.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by McAfee's
(Got fed up with Norton's)

This message and attachment(s), if any, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and/or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and prohibited from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the addressee, or authorized to receive
this on behalf of the addressee, you are hereby notified
that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone
this message or any part thereof. If you have received this
in error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and
delete this information and all attachments from your
computer and network. Thank you.