-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer is slowing down

  • From: "Fred" <timshar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:28:37 -0700

Hi

I also bought a copy of Win 2000 Pro and the first time I called MS tech
support they informed me in no uncertain
terms that the fee for a tech support call is $245.00. Win 2000 promptly
went back to MS for a full refund (they did give me my money back-I;ll say
that for them) and I settled on XP. While I feel that WIN 2000 is a good
solid platform,
there is no way on God's green earth that I was going to put myself in a
position to possibly have to pay $245.00
for a tech support call. Methinks MS is getting a bit greedy.

Enjoy Win 200 but don't call tech support.

Fred