-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cables and wires

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:21:48 -0400

my tape isn't fancy - just masking tape - but it is getting old and brittle -
Different colored sharpies would work to 'box in' the name maybe - I need to do
my middle and ends - re-do it all !! Those velcro pieces that wrap cords come
in different colors - I think I got them for practically free with re-bates.
but it's been a good while! They just hold the excess cord out of the way. And
I have my cable modem sitting down on a box on the floor that holds my printer
paper. It has a gazillion wires coming from it too! Plus - I would like another
plug under my desk. I have a 2nd surge protector running from another corner of
the room to over there. I'm not sure what it plugs in now - maybe my cordless
telephone! it's sure a mess though!
CrisS