-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cables and wires

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 22:06:40 +0100

he he

you could always box it all up and send it to me!!

Failing that some Velcro or cable ties, and sort the cables out and tie them up
a bit ,so it is tidier.  may be even some able markers too, so you can tell what
cable is what then at both ends too.

May be those ideas will help you out a bit.

A Cheeky Trevnal!!