-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 2 QUERYS XP PLEASE

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:20:07 -0500

wb Master... errr.. scuse, KC.... did you convert the mp3 files to wav
files?  many cd players do not recognise the mp3 file format and need to see
audio files as wavs to play...   I've never yet had a problem with wav files
on cd... but you can't burn a whole lot of them to one cd.  MMJB converts
very well.

~s