-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 2 QUERYS XP PLEASE

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:08:51 -0400

my girlfriend just told me that they put a new cd player in her daughter's car.
It 'broke' 3X and finally the store asked if they were using burned cd's in it
- and blamed them on the problems with the cd player. I wondered if it wasn't
something being built into the new players to protect from pirating. My burned
cd's play in my car cd player - which was built in. so far, anyway. I haven't
played that many.
CrisS