-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 2 QUERYS XP PLEASE

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:15:43 -0400

Thanks ! what I was trying to do - and struggling, but my son came to my
rescue!
I wanted to copy my favorite cd - so that I could take it in the car and not
worry about it warping in the heat - or if my hubby had it - I would have a
copy for myself!
I tried to copy in nero - and it said it wouldn't let me because it was
copyrighted. So - I tried wmp. It was willing to save it all on my computer in
wmp form. I didn't know then if I could have used nero to copy and convert it
to the correct audio format or not. So for the future, I was curious. My nero
is version 5.5.8
Well - my son said for some reason I always have problems with that! He tried
clone cd and it wouldn't work either, so he opened another screen name, and it
worked on that screen name. bizarre!!
CrisS