-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 2 QUERYS XP PLEASE

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:03:30 -0500

It's very easy to use.  It will automatically pop up whenever you insert a
blank CD in the drive.  It asks you if you want to create a data CD, copy a
CD, make a picture CD, yada yada.  I use Roxio EZ CD Creator because it has
some added goodies.  Nero didn't like my first burner and I've never used it
since.  But for those who just want to use the burner once in awhile to copy
files, it's not worth the price of sophisticated burning software in my
opinion.

On Friday 19 September 2003 7:05 pm, a whisper was heard and the one known as
cris was rumoured to have uttered...