[pchelpers] Re: Shutdown causes a restart occasionally

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:25:28 -0500

It sounds like maybe your being logged off?
If Adelphia has seen this problem before why couldn't he help you? Maybe
their money troubles are getting in the way of good help:~ )
I am sorry to keep asking questions but I am trying to figure this out &
haven't seen it before. What is you motherboard? Can you recycle or restart
the modem? Is there a light on the modem to signal status? Is there a change
in any of these lights when you do this? Have you tried turning off the
modem before shutting down?
Man, questions, questions!