[pchelpers] Re: Shutdown causes a restart occasionally

  • From: "Cyril Halbach" <kr3y@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:10:58 -0500

    Ed, thanks for the response.  Strange as it seems, yes it is being
logged of but comes right back on again.  I will send you personally an
attachment of the Belarc file on the system in HTML format to answer your
system questions.
    The problem does not happen all the time but as long as the modem is up
it does happen better than 50% of the time. All modem lights are normal and
performing normal. If I disconnect the modem it never happens.
    Money troubles have nothing to do with Adelphia limiting their
involvement. The are pretty much restricted from getting into OS or System
problems which to me is perfectly normal.  They can see that the modem is
working perfectly and so is their broadband, I have no complaints with that.
    Just let me work on it by myself for a while I will search the WEB at
Hewlett Packard and see if I can come up with the right clue.

    Thanks for trying.. Cy