[pchelpers] .... unnecessary remark!

  • From: "Jonathan Setcer" <jsetcer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:10:21 -0600

Yea, I guess you are right. I was/am as far off topic as you were....and/or
are.
Classic case of "the pot calling the kettle black".  The interesting difference
is, I was the only one expceted to know better. {strange, given that I can't
even spell 'notwithstanding' correctly ;(  }
Ok, I surrender.
PC-HELPERS is a forum for exchanging ideas, questions and suggestions among all
of us.
If you have a problem, send it in and we will put our heads together for you.
This list is English speaking and provides courteous, helpful responses.
Practices like flaming, spam, commercial advertising, hate mail, adult content
and other objectionable messages are not permitted.
New members are always welcome!
Your best reasons to join are any of the following:

I want help
I need advice
I like to help
I would like to talk to people who speak my language
I have experience to offer
I have talent