[pchelpers] Re: Ram

  • From: "s.l-c.o" <s.l-c.o@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:17:30 -0400

Oh it's a Western Digital model is Elements.

You can just GOOGLE backup drives on the internet.
IOMEGA was advertising a Backup drive tht would do continous backups.
That is why \i specifically asked about IOMEGA.
However there are plenty of others. In other words I was asking
what kind of a drive did you buy that does continuous backups.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/115615/iomega_debuts_versatile_backup_drive.html