[pchelpers] Re: Ram

  • From: "s.l-c.o" <s.l-c.o@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 08:06:03 -0400

Thank you Trudy. Jackie is still helping me and I am very grateful for that
:) As well as many others who are responding to my plight. Thank you for
your input as well. I appreciate everyone's concern.

Sanna
-----

Sanna, the problem is you can name any file anything. So it is really hard
to find the culprit if you don't know exactly what you are really looking
for. I like Jackie's approach. Maybe you want to think at going with what
she could do to help you. She has a lot of experience.
So sorry you are having this problem.
Trudy