[pchelpers] Re: Ram

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:19:19 -0700

Sanna, there are many many causes for computer failure. Malware is
certainly 1, hardware failure of many types is another. Truthfully, u
don't provide me enough information to even get started on the
diagnostic process, e.g., your brand name & model number of your
computer, your hard drive space, the amount of ram you've got, your
operating system, and the error msg you're receiving. Some indication
of the symptoms, how long they've been occurring, etc. would also be
helpful.

U know, it's kind of like going into a doctor's office. If u told your
physician, "I'm having absolutely blinding headaches", & the doctor
said "O, yeah, take this", & prescribed a narcotic without so much as
examining u, u would not be a happy camper, would u? & u shouldn't. In
the same way, some1 diagnosing your computer has to have certain
information in order to do that. So, yeah, I'm bein' annoying, but...

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit