[pchelpers] Re: Ram

  • From: "s.l-c.o" <s.l-c.o@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 22:52:35 -0400

Okay, I did that at least twice with malwarbytes and avg also. And another
one or two. I think there are no more infections left but computer still
freezing and slow at times. I think that I need more ram which will not be a
problem but if I only have 9GB of space left on my hard drive, that is 10%
of what I started with so maybe that is also something I need to fix now.
But how do I add space to the hard drive? I would think that with all the
files that were wiped out it would have freed up some space. I also
defragged a couple times.

Thanks a lot,
Sanna

Sannna: