[overture] Re: Hyberbolic grid generation without Ogen

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:48:31 -0800

Hi Sunil,

  The Overture/primer/deform.C example shows how to
call the hyperbolic grid generator from a program.

I guess I don't understand why you need the hyperbolic
grid generator. Can't you just extend your block structured
grids and add ghost points that will interpolate from inside
adjacent blocks ?

Regards,
  Bill.

Sunil S Nandihalli wrote:
Hello Bill, Dominic,
Can any of you please forward me the aerofoil.C that Bill sent as attachment to post with the above subject line? I could not find it there. I just want to use it as a starting point to write my code to create overlap by means of hyperbolic meshing for our Structured Multi Block mesh. If any body thinks that there is a more appropriate (or relevant ) piece of code .. It would be nice if you can forward it to me.
thanks and Regards,
Sunil.

--
the more you know, the more you realize of how little you know in the grander scheme of things