[overture] Re: Hyberbolic grid generation without Ogen

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:28:29 -0800

Hi Dominic

  You might want to use a DataPointMapping for then you
can change the individual grid points.

...Bill

#DOMINIC DENVER JOHN CHANDAR# wrote:
Hi Bill,

 Thanks a lot. It worked fine. I'm now trying to modfiy the surface grid
points based on the originial airfoil profile. I call the NurbsMapping
class to create a new surface from the existing vertices (as in the code
I had attached previously). But when I pass this surface as the "initial
surface" to the hyperbolic grid generator, it throws the same
error...Also Is it possible to modify the vertex information from
AirfoilMapping and then update it?

Regards,
Dominic