[overture] Re: 3d cgins memory usage

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:44:50 -0800

Joel,
  I suggest using PETSc, but as I noted below there are a
gazillion PETSc options for choosing different solvers,
some of which may not use very much memory at all.

...Bill

Joel Guerrero wrote:
Hi Bill,

According to you, which iterative solver is best to use, the one that comes
with overture or petsc?.  I will try to run my problem in a clean overture
instalation, to check if I still have this memory problem.

Regards,

Joel