[overture] Re: Hyberbolic grid generation without Ogen

  • From: Sunil S Nandihalli <sunil.nandihalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:49:52 +0530

Hi Bill,
 I tried what you said. The interpolation does what I want in certain areas
but it does not in some others. I am attaching the code and a sample p3d
file for which it fails. I stole the code I am sending from the
Ogshow/plotStructured.C which extrapolates the interior grid to display the
ghost-points. Suppose the grid is 10x10x10, and I extrude it by 3 layers in
all directions (lets say) .. then all the points in the range
[-3..13][0..10][0..10] do give me what I want but .. the points in the range
[-3..0][-3..0][-3..0] are not good. Do you have any suggestions to make it
work?
Thanks and regards,
Sunil.