[overture] Hyberbolic grid generation without Ogen

Hello Bill, Dominic,
 Can any of you please forward me the aerofoil.C that Bill sent as
attachment to post with the above subject line? I could not find it there. I
just want to use it as a starting point to write my code to create overlap
by means of hyperbolic meshing for our Structured Multi Block mesh. If any
body thinks that there is a more appropriate (or relevant ) piece of code ..
It would be nice if you can forward it to me.
thanks and Regards,
Sunil.

--
the more you know, the more you realize of how little you know in the
grander scheme of things