[overture] Hyberbolic grid generation without Ogen

  • From: Sunil S Nandihalli <sunil.nandihalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:14:11 +0530

Hello Bill, Dominic,
 Can any of you please forward me the aerofoil.C that Bill sent as
attachment to post with the above subject line? I could not find it there. I
just want to use it as a starting point to write my code to create overlap
by means of hyperbolic meshing for our Structured Multi Block mesh. If any
body thinks that there is a more appropriate (or relevant ) piece of code ..
It would be nice if you can forward it to me.
thanks and Regards,

the more you know, the more you realize of how little you know in the
grander scheme of things