[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

I like potlucks! :)

~Jacey~

________________________________
From: Nessa Walker <greenheart1.7forever@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 10:14 AM
Subject: [ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon

I dont know of any cheaper price i like the $34 tho :) what do you guys think
of a potluck for lunch tho instead of everyone bringing their own?

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

awesome! thanks! and I can come get my jacket later tonight i have to work
until 7:30 tonight so after that I will be there, is that good with you? thanks
so much Kristina! you are awesome!