[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 22:17:43 -0600

Okay so!!! I still think we should meet at at least 7:30 or even 7 so that
if Dallon wants to go 65 he can!!! We are going on Aug 27th and I think
people want to leave around 5 so that we can be home earlier but maybe we
could stay a little later!! you just have to make sure it is okay with
everyone!! Has anyone had any luck with finding a parent that wants to
come?! Also My Grandma will need everyone's money aroung Aug 20th so that
she can get the tickets!!! :)
Shanaynay