[ourlunchgroup] Re: Tomorrow!!!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 22:23:14 -0600

Hawaii is so amazing and I'm so glad that you got to go!!! I hope that you
didn't bring to much sand home and I'm glad you righted my wronged POG
explanation!!! :) the flight is not the best but When I went we had a like
10 hour lay over in San Fransico and we slept in the airport!! Ha ha it was
amazing (not really but it was worth it)!!! I'm sorry about your farmer tans
but glad you got some Hawaiin sunshine!! It's better than Idaho Sunshine
huh?! Ha ha !! :)
Shanaynay :)