[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

  • From: Dallon Jenkins <elroyjenks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:41:42 -0600

Spending the day at lagoon is way cool too.....
I think everyone should:
Pack their own food, or bring money (we could make stops at fast food places
down there)
And I will probably leave earlier than 7......just sayin.....i was thinkin
about leaving around 6ish

But YES......we need A HEAD COUNT!!!   i think we should make a deadline for
the tickets August  10.....that way we have a chance to find an adult....and
get the word out!!

Kristina: it all depends on how far in advance your grandma needs to get us
tickets...whatever that is, you can make the deadline....but for now let's
just say August 10.

And someone please find an adult......my parents both work.............any
ideas????