[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 23:32:32 -0600

Ha ha!! The school sounds good!! We could all meet at my house because you
should all know where it is after the Paty!! (Its right across from
the school! :P) Just an idea!! That makes sence about the gas Dallon!! :) I
guess I dont really worry about in my bug but I think doing 65 we could
still get there in under 3 hours!! We can talk later about food after we get
everyone elses opinion!! Watever everyone wants to do I'm good with that! I
would be willing to bring like a big treat or something for other people
even if everyone else still doesnt want to bring anything!! I'm getting way
excited for this trip!!! megan I'm sure you could have a ride! One of my
other friends might come and if he does he'll ride with me and he will get
front! Sorry about that but you are still okay to ride with me!! Anyone else
want to ride with me? :) Anyway! Thats a pretty good estimate and i'll talk
to my grandma about tickets tomorrow and let you know how it will work and
when I need your definate answer on wether your comin or not!!
Off to bed!
Shanaynay