[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 19:28:08 -0600

you want my number? or were you talking to someone else? either way my HOME
Number is 208-235-1971... I have no cell phone, and you cannot call me at
all this week because I will be in Bear Lake from tomorrow morning
till Thursday, and then youth conference Friday and Saturday.  and maybe we
should have a get together so we can all pay at the same time... because i'm
not the only person who has to pay... so anyway I think we could all meet
somewhere like century, and inkom people can meet us next to the highway
exit or something.... i mean if you don't want to drive to century.. i dont
know.... :) and dallon, gavin is still in oregon so.. we dont know about
adults yet
- Jarom