[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:54:03 -0600

Neither of my parents can come!!! Sorry!! Dallon we need to coordinate times
if we are going as a group!! we should follow each other down and make it a
group thing not an idividual car thing!!!!! We should vote on the food
thing!! Personally I think that whoever wants to pack food should do a
potluck thing and then people who want to buy stuff can bring there own
money!! I just know that food and drinks for a day down there can be pretty
pricey~!!! doesnt the park not open til like 9 or 10 anyway!! that is really
early to leave if it takes less than 3 hours to get there!!
Votes on Food?!
Shanaynay

P.s. Let me talk to my grandma about tickets but I need a rough count to
talk to her!! If anyone knows a rough estimate of who all wants to come let
me know!!