[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

I know!!! WE are amazing planners!! i think we should meet at Century at
7:30!!! Still no adult but Gaven's parents might be able to come according
to Jarom (but they are still in Oregon so we don't know!!)!! For those who
wouldn't normally be able to get me the money before Aug 20th or at my 80's
prom night maybe later Saturday night ( like around 8 ) I could come into
town and we could just meet at like a gas station or winco or like even
farr's and get ice cream and you could give me the money then?! I don't know
if that would give those who are going to be at youth conference enough time
to get home and meet us there but just an idea?! :) Still way pumped for
this wonderful adventure!!
Shanaynay :)