Re: No Oracle Support for 11g yet

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:47:48 -0500

I have been trying unsuccessfully over the past few years to get Oracle to
at least make the SRs text searchable. If they would go and add a button so
each SR owner could opt to make it public, that would be all the better and
then we really could see all those comments. =)

I often wonder who benefits the most from Metalink. Like Robert said, the
amount of money we dump into Support sure seems like it is going to waste a
lot of times.
And to balance that out with something positive (my glass is half full after
all), some of those Support guys are wicked smart, and on the rare occasion
you can talk to someone in development, it is practically nirvana. =)

--
Charles Schultz