RE: No Oracle Support for 11g yet

Escalate the SR. What sev is it. If it's a 4 you could end up waiting 21
days... :-)

This is when I start getting nasty with support. I have little patience for
their lack of support when I sit and recall the cost of our annual support.
Yell, scream, and tell them to get a blasted duty manager if they can not
get their act in gear.

Sometimes, you have to make them HEAR you... :-) You should see the text in
some of the SR's I've done in the past.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/
Sig V1.2

  From: Peter McLarty [mailto:p.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxx]

  On that same point there is a press release on Oracle's website stating
the 11g is GA, time is 5am on the 14th, maybe your SR was just a fraction
too early

  http://www.oracle.com/corporate/press/2007_aug/database-11g-ga.html

consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed
by it.