RE: No Oracle Support for 11g yet

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:35:40 -0700

Looks like 11g is officially supported now - here is the response I got
from Oracle in my SR: "You are right regarding the support date. It
started on 15th."

Unfortunately he didn't answer my question regarding the definition of
"Automatic Plan Evolution", but just deferred me to my local sales rep
instead.

From: Peter McLarty [mailto:p.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxx]

On that same point there is a press release on Oracle's website stating
the 11g is GA, time is 5am on the 14th, maybe your SR was just a
fraction too early

http://www.oracle.com/corporate/press/2007_aug/database-11g-ga.html