RE: Interconnect

  • From: "Shreeni" <shreeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Kevin Closson'" <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:06:03 -0600

I am guilty of leading this thread off-track. But as Gopal said "YMMV", my
MM has varied always to the south every single time the SR has been routed
to BLR. Being born and brought-up all my life in BLR except for the past 7
yrs, I would  love to say Oracle support from BLR is wonderful, but alas it
aint true. For the me the best has been Aus everytime.

By beef is very simple - when a customer comes to you with a problem ( and
when you make him give you all he has in terms of $$$ for paid support, log
files, RDA extracts and such ) is it too much ask of Support to atleast go
thru them instead of just trashing the TAR as on unsupported platform ? 99%
of the time I would have solved issues on my own, sometimes with help from
this august listers, googling, books etc. Unfortunately for me sometimes TAR
seems to be the only way and all of my rants so far follow faithfully :-)

Thanks and have a good day.

Shreeni
(630) 401-2887 (Mobile)
(630) 837-1730 (Home)