RE: Interconnect

  • From: "Shreeni" <shreeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Chandra.Pabba@xxxxxxx>, <shivaswamykr@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Oracle-L Freelists'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:24:29 -0600

I have the same warning in my alerts too. However my situation is unique.
Solaris 10 64bit, Xiotech SAN, Oracle 10.2.0.1 RAC. Unique because I have 2
instances on this box and for the last  4 months SID-1 goes down every
Wednesday and SID-2 every Saturday night at 11:59 PM. There are no error
messages, core dumps etc., but the event happens faithfully. I raised a
SEV-2 support and after 2 weeks of back and forth, Support took the most
easy way out of trouble -- ' Your config is not supported, please
reconfigure and open a fresh TAR if problems recurrs' :-)

The unsupported thing about my config is that my RAC is Single Node.

Thanks and have a good day.

Shreeni

  _____