RE: Interconnect

  • From: "Pabba, Chandra" <Chandra.Pabba@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <shivaswamykr@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:39:52 -0600

I suspect that you might have not selected the correct/appropriate
network settings during the CRS Install (3rd or 4th screen).  Also, can
you see you can invoke vipca to verify what the current settings look
like (as root). Just a thought. Also, what does your crs_stat indicate?

Thanks
Chandra Pabba

  _____