Re: Restart files in AutoUpgrade.

  • From: francisco.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:35:43 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks a lot Yury.

I think my restart files got corrupted.

Also, I think there were a locking problem because I ran utlrp.sql script
to compile my "INVALID" objects during AutoUpgrade execution.

After telling to my "FAILED" worker to quit, it says that it was in "Quit"
Control Mode, but I saw it in "Done" mode. Adaimgr session never finished
and never gave me shell prompt.

Yury, just one question:

> PPS Next time just before to kill adadmin I would recommend to try to
> make a backup copy of $APPL_TOP/admin/$TWO_TASK/restart directory and
> of two tables fnd_install_processes and AD_DEFERRED_JOBS. In I would
> did it in that case presumably you would be able to restart adadmin
> session from the same place as where you got your problem by restoring
> those three things on the original locations.

Would I do your above advice before killing my "adaimgr" session?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Francisco Mtz.