RE: Restart files in AutoUpgrade.

  • From: "Fadi Hasweh" <fhasweh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:39:18 +0300

Yury might help us on this one.
Yury what do u think

Fadi

-----Original Message-----
From: ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ora-apps-dba-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
francisco.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:39 PM
To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Restart files in AutoUpgrade.

Yes, I did.

Well, the status of the job was changed to "Skip and Restart", then I
knowledged the worker to restart their job, then it FAILED again, then I
choose the option number 8 for "all" the workers, but it never quit.

Unfortunately I don't have an environment to "test" it again.

I think the restart files are there, but I don't know which it needs.

Thanks Fadi.

Kind regards!!!

Francisco Mtz.

> Are you sure you chose the hidden option 8 it should work, its an
hidden
> option

information in this message that do not relate to the official business of