RE: Restart files in AutoUpgrade.

  • From: francisco.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:38:32 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, I did.

Well, the status of the job was changed to "Skip and Restart", then I
knowledged the worker to restart their job, then it FAILED again, then I
choose the option number 8 for "all" the workers, but it never quit.

Unfortunately I don't have an environment to "test" it again.

I think the restart files are there, but I don't know which it needs.

Thanks Fadi.

Kind regards!!!

Francisco Mtz.