Restart files in AutoUpgrade.

  • From: francisco.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:00:42 -0500 (CDT)

Hi partners,

Yesterday I had an issue and I couldn't continue with an AutoUpgrade
execution.

Unfortunately I received a lot of problems during AutoUpgrade's execution
due "INVALID" packages, and the last job finished with "FAILED" status, so
I couldn't continue with this process.

Looking at Metalink the solution was to set next events in my init file:

event="10932 trace name context level 32768"
event="10933 trace name context level 512"
event="10943 trace name context level 16384"

I tried to cancel my AutoUpgrade execution, saying to the "FAILED" worker
to quit, but it never exit, so I decided to kill my "AutoUpgrade" process.

After defining the above events I bounced my database, but I couldn't
continue with my last AutoUpgrade's process execution, the problem was
that restarted files couldn't be read.

Fortunately it was only a test, but I would like to know which could be
the procedure to continue with my last AutoUpgrade execution?, what is the
correct way to follow in case I want to restart AutoUpgrade's process?

Any advice or help will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Francisco Mtz.