RE: Restart files in AutoUpgrade.

  • From: francisco.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:13:53 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks a lot Fadi for your quick response.

I choose that option saying this failing worker to quit, but AutoUpgrade's
execution never got me to the shell prompt, it just stayed there ....

I tried a lot of options inside of adctrl's menu, but AutoUpgrade
execution screen never came back to the shell prompt.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Francisco Mtz.