[optimal] question about OCT-C Certification

  • From: "Steve Lusk" <slusk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:51:32 -0400

I have quite a mundane question that as a group, we are split on. Under the
naming convention for OCT, do we enter the applicants birthday or is 1-1-1900
simply used as a signifier to satisfy the software requirements.
Thanks

Steve Lusk, CRA
Vistar Eye Center Retina Consultants
5296 Peters Creek Road
Roanoke, VA 24019
Phone: (540) 342-3400 ext. 4731
Fax: (540) 362-1155
slusk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.vistareye.com

The information contained in this email may contain confidential health
information that is privileged and legally protected from disclosure by
federal law, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPAA). This information is intended only for the use of the individual
or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, disclosing, distributing, copying,
acting upon or otherwise using the information contained in this
facsimile
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error,
please notify the sender immediately.

Thank you.