[optimal] Re: question about OCT-C Certification

  • From: Michael Turano <turano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:43:22 -0400

Correct Sandor. The OCT portfolio review committee could care less about any
normative database information - they care about image quality and pathology
requested. Physicians on the other hand may want proper normative information
for diagnosis.

Michael Turano

C 856.340.5675
C 917.826.9506
F 917.591.1841

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2014, at 4:49 PM, sandor ferenczy <sandorferenczy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lori -
To speak for Michael, the quality statement was *specifically* in reference to
OCT certification portfolio.

-sandor