[optimal] Re: Photographing techniques using a Zeiss 2x magnification lens

  • From: aissa9400@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 23:08:03 -0400

Thanks Jeremy for the eye opener. I hope it's not a waste $ for the lens.

I've changed the compensation lens to the highest plus mag on the FF4 and turn
the dial all the way. The image looked clearer but no cigar. I'm going to try
and change the setting on the 6D itself to macro, not sure what will happen and
if it will even let me change the setting while it's connected to the PC.

I would like more input on my thoughts if possible.

Aissa

A.D. sent by iPhone