[opendtv] Re: A Station Group with a Future

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 12:33:39 -0800

Scientific fraud must be okay when it's done by the U.N.  Just as raping and
pimping children is ignored when done by U.N. 'peacekeepers.'

I tend to doubt that these types of offenses -- or ignoring the Rwandan
genocide -- were caused by oil or oil companies.  (Despite being in favor of
free markets, I tend to blanch at defending oil companies.)

John Willkie