[opendtv] Re: A Station Group with a Future

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 11:52:05 -0800

Don't forget cow flatulence (methane).  How can I live without chocolate
milk?  It's how I power my bicycle.

John Willkie

P.S. GM is the leading brand in China.  They're made there, with local
partners.  Possibly too subtle of a point for Mr. Gore.  Remember that Mr.
"no controlling legal authority" cleared Steve Jobs, though.

subscribe in the subject line.