[ola] Re: Vocabulary review

  • From: Jennifer Gonzalez <Jennifer.Gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 01:53:07 +0000

My students love to play pictionary.
Depending on the amount of words you have on each list, I might use only one
list at a time.
I have a set of white boards in my classroom so I have the kids work in groups
of four.  I usually have them play for ten minutes and they stay in the target
language.  It is very loud and crazy, but a great way to review vocabulary.
Jeni

Sent from my iPad